Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Late Tuesday!


Woohoo - another update. Lists and more lists. Woohoo! Can I get 6th edition to purr like an angry kitten? Who the hell knows. I did get my new Nob Biker unit finished! Woohoo! And another commission came in that will be different.

Right now - this will be coming to a table top. I need to figure out more boyz - but this is it so far. Of course I could just be treading water as I try to figure out some nonsense.

Warboss, Bike, Attack Squigg, Bosspole, Cybork, Power Klaw
Nobz X 10, Warbikes, Painboy, Power Klaw X 4, Waagh Banner, Cybork
Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3, Nob, Big Choppa, Bosspole
Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3, Nob, Big Choppa, Bosspole
Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3, Nob, Big Choppa, Bosspole
Dakkajet, Supa Shoota, Fighta Ace
Dakkajet, Supa Shoota, Fighta Ace
Big Guns X 3, Kannon X 3, Runtherder
Big Guns X 3, Kannon X 3, Runtherder

Fortification - Aegis Defense Line, Quad Gun

1990 on the nose. It ain't to shabby and has lots of stuff I like. Now of course I could always go in this direction if I wanted too.

IG/Ork Combo

IG
Company Command - Master of Ordinance
Marbo
Infantry Platoon
Command Squad - Mortar, Sniper Rifle, Med Pack
Infantry Squad - Mortar, Sniper Rifle
Infantry Squad - Mortar, Sniper Rifle
Infantry Platoon
Command Squad - Mortar, Sniper Rifle,Med Pack
Infantry Squad - Mortar, Sniper Rifle
Infantry Squad - Mortar, Sniper Rifle
Vendetta
Vendetta
Manticore
Manticore

Orks
Warboss, Warbike, Power Klaw, Bosspole, Cybork, Attack Squigg
Nobz X 10, Warbikes, Cybork, Painboy, Power Klaw X 4, Waagh Banner

Fortifications - Aegis Defense Line, Quad Gun

Yeah this could be annoying. Super mean. But I bet I kill a lot of my orks with the nonsense I try to pull. Either way I got lots of ways to cause pinning and special targeting with the Mortars and Ordinance. Like a jerk I am!

Right now it is hard for me to really think with CSM coming. Even if the book is meh I will still want to play it. Blargh.

Plastic Dudesmen is drawn - need to finish it up tomorrow night so it can get reviewed. I drew another one as well so I will be a bit ahead of the game me thinks. Or so that is the plan. I also have been cleaning up stuff. Beyond that - tomorrow I should come home with a new car so will see. Something better on the gas and the wallet. Woohoo - making room for the upcoming releases hahaha.

Alright that is it for now.

Minis done so far! Yeah I know - 2 days.




No comments: