Monday, April 8, 2013

Goatboy - Late Monday



I was sick all last week and my paint day was messed up by a bad outage at work.  It made it hard to get as much done as I wanted too.  I do have some models done - and more to do before Adepticon.  I am waiting on some Plague Drones to finish it off and get ready.  Hell here is the list that seems to look interesting to me - plus it will be fast and fun to play.

HQ: Bloodthirster, Exalted Gift, Greater Gift
HQ: Keeper of Secrets, Greater Gift X 2, Lvl 3 Psyker
Troops: Plague Bearers X 10
Troops: Plague Bearers X 10
FA: Plague Drones X 5, Plague Bringer, Greater Gift
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoS, Armor, Lvl 2 Psyker, Greater Gift X 2
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoS, Armor, Wings, Lvl 2 Psyker, Greater Gift X 2
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoS, Armor, Wings, Lvl 2 Psyker, Greater Gift X 2

That looks like what I wrote up - the Exalted gift on the Thirster is to get the Portalglpyh which you will see down below.  I figured throwing out Pink Horror squads will mean I got some small little jerks that either get the Beam or 2d6 shots that are a pain in the butt.  Plus I can easily fly with this.  Woohoo!  And I only need paint Plague Drones!  Woohoo - and shit I need to get my Adepticon Team army done.  Lord.

I swear this Adepticon feels a bit off due to my buddy Nick just not really into 40k.  It doesn't help and it just makes my nonsense just seem mean.  Oh well - I will have to just move on - see if I survive and then maybe get lucky and have a nice Friday to draw on bags haha.

Here is a paint list as well

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Need to get something done - probably work on another one too as I am out for Adepticon
Daemon Prince - Done!
15 Seekers - Maybe?? I have 5 Primed.

Luis
Black Knights X 3 - Primed
Nephillim Fighter - Done!
5 Scouts - Done!
5 more Ultramarine guys - 4 primed - waiting on shoulder pads for the last

Chris
More Cryx stuff if I have time

I will probably get some Tau soon too.  Fun times!

If I don't get the Drones in time I will then play this other list that is a bit meaner but still fun.  Will work out the Points but it will have that converted Dragon.  Blargh - I do wonder if a Demon/Typhus bomb might be the best - but I already played Typhus in an event and I am known to constantly change my army.  F practice I just roll 6's!

Some models to check out to finish this off too.

The Portal!  Greenstuff, Nid claws, and a plastic airsoft pellet I cut a groove out of.  It is pulling out of the ground to spit out some Horror

Dakkadakka!

This Dread had some wonky damage on the back - so I made it one of my DP's - he is armored for sure and the way I have it set up each are named with and idea of how they are etc - easy to play with.

Scouts???  

3 comments:

Jan said...

Love the design on the wings of the dark angel dakkajet.

Terminus Est said...

It's official... That sheet is sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

I really enjoyed painting the Jet. It was a lot more fun to do then I thought. I wanted to do something that wasn't just the flat white wings as well.

Hopefully my Daemons will do alright heh.