Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Man sorry this was late

Chaos is strong in this one!


Between work being rough - boss out, lead out, and 2 people sick - this has been a long week.  Luckly people were back the last 2 days - at least halfway and still kind of feeling bad.  It helped me not get beaten down with a fiscal end of the month.  Woohoo!  I still painted stuff - cuz painting helps me relax.  Doing art not so much - but painting - especially Daemons make me feel better.

Paint list - got a weekend away so this is gonna be a small week.

Me.
Article - maybe Assassins?
Work on Feast Raffle Army build
Maybe work on Dreadknight with Chaos Lord in it?

Anthony
2 Mauler Fiends
Bel'Akor

Will
Herald on Disc
Herald on Jugger

Greg S
Land Raider Crusader for Inquisition

Luis
14 more Guys to finish off initial order

Caleb
NecroOrks

Tim V
More Marines! Bikes this time.

Travis
More Cryx - man they are a pain to build.

Then some art stuff here and there.  I got a lot to do.  It never ends for me haha.  I think I just won't sleep that much and paint weird stuff at night.  I might take some days off next week to just get some full paint days in.  Will see.  I got a lot to get done before October.

Ugh this week - carpet cost is rough - 1500 bucks ugh.  I have it but man.  Plus getting new Car stuff too due to baby stuff - fun times!  That is another batch of money that I have too - but that means I am lower haha.  I guess I know why I was saving hehe.  No Xbox One for me for awhile.

Plus had 2 baby classes this week as well.  Those take up time away from me posting!  So there!  I got a game in this past weekend vs Ben Mohile.  We tied in the end due to some unfortunate luck with a Melta Cannon.

Played the list

The Elite Formation thingie from Champs of Fenris
Wolf Priest, Bike, Runic
Iron Priest, Thunder Wolf, 3 Cyber Doggies
Iron Priest, Thunder Wolf, 3 Cyber Doggies
Iron Priest, Thunder Wolf, 2 Cyber Doggies
3 Thunder Wolf Cav, SS X 3

Admantine Lance
Paladin X 2
Errant as Warlord

I lost my Wolfs so bad but the Knights made up for it.  One ran off to contest/get an objective and be a pain in the butt in the corner.  It was the Slaanesh one so I figured he bad touched all over Ben.  The Lance might be too good for regular play - but I will end up testing.  Don't know if the Thunder Wolf Armageddon is worth it - but man I love to play all those dudes.  I might just run 2 knights and as many Thunder Wolves as I can manage and cover the board in crap.

Something like this.

Knight Character

HQ: Wolf Guard Battle Leader, Thunder Wolf, Runic Armor, PF, SS
HQ: Wolf Priest, Bike, Runic, Meltabombs
Elite: Iron Priest, Thunder Wolf, Cyber Wolves X 4
Elite: Iron Priest, Thunder Wolf, Cyber Wolves X 4
Elite: Iron Priest, Thunder Wolf, Cyber Wolves X 4
FA: Thunder Wolf Cavalry X 6, SS X 6, Pwrfist X 2

Vengeance Weapons Battery X 2, Quad Lascannon X 2

This might work - plus it has a ton of dudes running around.  I will probably lose pretty hard with it hahaha - but still it just screams my old style lists.

Models to look at.


Jugger lord with magnetized arms.  I didn't build him - but I paints!


This guy is based off of a Warmachine Model - one of those - just want to paint it things.  Should this go towards the  Feast Raffle Army?

Eat hot pink death!

This nurse just yells at you.


Mo Rhinos!

I've painted a lot of horrors dammit.




No comments: