Thursday, May 10, 2018

Woohoo I am still alive!

Been a bit - got busy, wife broke ankle, got more busy, kid is crazy, oh and hey I got busy haha.  Still played some games, painted a ton of stuff, and heck even did some artwork.  All and all my production side of things felt alright.  Slow due to life - but I don't hate what I am doing haha.  That is always the best feeling.  Let's see - paint list and then maybe some chatter on what I am currently building.

Paint List!

Me
Finish up this Custodes army for myself I am slowly building.  Painting them is relaxing and I am just preparing when I start the other Heresy Custodes army I got in a box
BOLS article - got to figure out my Monday
A bunch of Logos I need to work on - a few things here and there.  I hope to knock out 2-3 this weekend will see
Charity Art
D6 Logo design
Barmaid Lady
Paul Murphy Art to finish up - almost done.
I am sure something else I am forgetting.

Ryan
DKK build - finished 51 bodies - got some Heavy Weapons to do to get the basics done.  Will see models are not the best to build

Anthony
Harlie commission - got some star jammers to finish and 4 bikes but this is done.  Of course watch the new codex make them a heck of a lot cheaper.

Nick
120 Termagaunts
Some other Nid stuff.
Maybe some GSC stuff if I got time... lord
And then some Tau

Luis
Some more Guildball - ton of it done down below and I got more to do woohoo!

Finish up Eisenhorn Daemonhost - plans for next week.

Necroorks are gonna be started soon too.

Brandon - finish up LOTD

Woohoo that is a ton of stuff eh?

Army wise I have been pretty engaged in either random Chaos stuff or this Custode bikers nonsense.  The Bikers are basically

1 Captain
2 unit of 3 Dirt bags on bikes
8-9 Man dirt bag unit

2  Commanders
30 jerks

Then either BA with Yolo captains and scouts or a ton of assassins.  I don't know which one I want - but will get the Custodes and AM side done and start testing it it when I got time.  But enough of that - lets look at some stuff!














































No comments: