Friday, March 25, 2011

A quick update


I will be participating in the Spikey Bits - Dread Knight Challenge - I got a fun idea so will see if I can convert it right. I have talked about it locally and think it could be just what the doctor order. And no - it isn't goat related at all. So poop on that to you guys haha.

Anyway the link has the rule so look for some build thoughts coming as I start to work on this after Adepticon. Fun times indeed.

And since this is a small post - current Iron Warriors future build.

HQ: Reclusiarch
Elites: Furioso Dreadnought, Blood Talons, Extra Armor
Elites: Furioso Dreadnought, Extra Armor
Elites: Furioso Librarian Dreadnought, Extra Attacks Power, Wings of Sang
Troops: Death Company X 6, Power Fist, Rhino
Troops: Death Company Dread, Blood Talons
Troops: Ass Squad X 10, Meltagun X 2, Powerfist, Storm Shield, Rhino
Troops: Ass Squad X 10, Meltagun X 2, Powerfist, Storm Shield, Rhino
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2

That is my thoughts - woot woot. Ok small one - drank a few beers gonna go to bed. Woot - Adepticon!!!

No comments: