Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Woohoo! Thursday is comin!


Time to play a list - as usual based off the old ones I am messing with. RARGH! One game most likely and then I can hopefully get some games in this weekend. Will see!

HQ: Logan
HQ: Rune Priest, Chooser of the Slain, Plasma Pistol, Living Lightning, Murderous Hurricane
Elites: Lone Wolf, Terminator Armor, Chainfist, Storm Shield
Troops: WG X 10, Combi-Melta X 3, Combi-Plasma X 1, Powerfist X 4, Arjac, Terminator Armor X 5, Chainfist X 3, Storm Shield X 3, CML X 2
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Plasma Pistol, Plasma Gun, Power Weapon, Mark of the Wolfen, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozerblade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Power Weapon, Mark of the Wolfen, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozerblade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Power Weapon, Mark of the Wolfen, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozerblade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Power Weapon, Mark of the Wolfen, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozerblade

The Thought I might change is one Grey Hunter Squad into well - something else. Who the hell knows what. This is basic and simple and should give me a chance to go vroom vroom.

Models I have done! Woohoo!









Model wise I am pretty good for the week. I have gotten enough done to feel alright so hopefully it will continue and I will end the week strong - like a strong bad.

2 comments:

Bradimus Prime said...

Consider this list Ninja'd, looks fun! Let us know how it plays dude.

Warhammer In Progress said...

Cool looking mods man, really like the Nurgle Lord conversion and the Raptor. Very sweet!