Saturday, March 23, 2013

Woot - I took a writing break

Yar - just took a bit away - but I painted a lot of stuff.  So this post is just painted stuff.  Getting ready to start the Wargames Con army - more demons and of course commission stuff.  Let's do a paint list for next week.

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Need to get a script - this weeks did well as did last weeks.  I wrote last weeks - Wyatt did this weeks.  We are gelling pretty good lately too.
Bloodthirter - Ultraforge Wardemon, wings from a chimera - All Done!
Plague Bearers X 10 - Built and primed
Nurgle Herald - Built and primed
Big Robot from Dreamforge - in a box

Luis
Ultramarine Dreadnought 1 - Done
Ultramarine Dreadnought 2 - Done
Ultramarine Rhino 1 - Not done
Ultramarine Rhino 2 - Not done
Dark Angel stuff too!

Chris
Cryx Ogre Guys X 3 - Done!
More guys - Not done!

These last few weeks have been rough on the wallet.  Wife had a root canal and crown - a grand later and my cushion is getting lower.  Also some doctor stuff as well most likely coming and I need to finally get glasses too.  Argh!  I built up a nice cushion and I guess that is what its for.  Lucky I don't give a shit about the Tau and my demons only need small things here and there.  So all in all I am doing good.  Comics still kick me in the ass - but I don't smoke so it helps.  Still - the wallet hurts.  I got lucky I had a surplus from last year and something told me not to throw it in savings haha.

Still if you are interested in commissions for Art or Models - I am around and about hehe.

Current List to play 1850 on Thursday

HQ: Bloodthirster, Exalted Gift, Greater Gift
HQ: Keeper of Secrets, Greater Gift X 2, Lvl 3 Psyker
HQ: CSM Daemon Prince, Wings, Armor, MoN, The Black Mace
Troops: Plaguebearers X 10
Troops: Plaguebearers X 10
Troops: Horrors X 10
Troops: Horrors X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoS, Wings, Armor, Greater Gift X 2
Heavy: Soul Grinder, MoN, Phlem
Heavy: Soul Grinder, MoN, Phlem

Woohoo.. And now some models.

Counts as a Blood Thirster.  He was fun to paint.

Those Dark Angels just don't stop!


Cryx is starting up again!
Hey - I got a fist!

Dreadnoughts for the Utramarine commission.  Woohoo!


This finishes off this GK commission.  Lots of Termies in lava!

No comments: