Sunday, July 7, 2013

Goatboy - Wow been a bit - So a big Dump!



Refreshing myself from Spikeycon and just life in general.  I have started back up the painting machine as well as the art machine.  It never ends haha.  But at least I feel a bit better mentally and I think I am ready to get going.  I did finish some small stuff so that is good - let's start with my list to make myself see what nonsense I need to do and then go from there.

(I started this blog on Thursday - work got busy so a lot of things were done hehe)

Me.
Plastic Dudesmen - Done! - You read it - hated it - YAY!
Da Boyz - Ork Face Logo 1 done, 2nd Ork face done - Character design sent - waiting on Comments
Evil Sloth for FTW Jake - Done!
Caleb - Logos X 2 - Done!
Customer Abaddon - Done!
Once I get bits it is time to make my new Nurgle DP's - Mace Guy and Brand Guy. - Then I will get my Ultraforge King Fattie and get him done up.  Woohoo

Josh
9 Meganobz - Need to soak them
1 Battlewagon with Puppets War Deff Rolla - mostly primed - will do first

Small Ork Commission
12 Grots, 1 Trak, 1 Old Dread - DONE!

Jens
9 Drones - Primed - Done
1 Etheral - Primed - Done
2 Broadsides and drones - in boxes - Next Week

Luis
Speeder with Missile/Hvy Flamer #2 - need to build/magnetize
Speeder with Missile/Hvy Flamer #3 - need to build/magnetize
2 Black Knights - Need to build

William - Big Daemon Batch - woohoo what I like to paint
Slaanesh Herald - Done!
Khorne Herald - Done!
Nurgle Herald - Done!
Tzeentch Herald - Done!
6 Flamers - Started - over halfway done!

Don
2 Heldrakes - Need to build - plan on building them this weekend. Building one later on today.

Yeah it is a big list - figured I would right it up and get it done by ATC. I have a few things to do for myself but will see.  The plan is to get a lot done as fast as I can.  I did learn some neat things about painting for Kenny at Next Level.  I think I will get an Iwata Airbrush and start using it for some base coats.  I just don't like all the spray highlighting at times but I think for base stuff it will work out well.

I got my ATC list planned out.  It is a MC smash list without being just Daemons.  It pushes the Ally bits.  I also have another straight CSM list that could be interesting.

List one - Straight CSM

HQ: Abaddon
HQ: Typhus
Troops: Zombies X 35
Troops: Zombies X 35
Troops: Zombies X 25
Troops: Zombies X 25
Troops: Zombies X 25
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
Heavy: Obliterators X 3, MoN
Heavy: Obliterators X 3, MoN
Fortification: Aegis Line, Commlinks

It is just a lot of bodies - it would be annoying to play against as it is just a mass of bodies rolling across the battlefield.  But it has Abadddaaaddddooooon!!!! who is always fun.  He killed a Wraithknight yesterday.  Heh.

The other written list is the following.

CSM + Daemons - Best Friends Tell you When you Stink!

HQ: Daemon Prince, MoN, Wings, Armor, Black Mace, Lvl 3, Spell Familiar
HQ: Daemon Prince, MoN, Wings, Armor, Burning Brand, Lvl 3, Spell Familiar
HQ: Great Unclean One, Lvl 3, Exalted Gift, Greater Gift
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Plague Bearers X 10
Troops: Plague Bearers X 10
FA: Heldrake, Bale Flamer
FA: Heldrake, Bale Flamer
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoN, Wings, Armor, Lvl 3, Greater Gift X 2, Lesser Gift

This is a lot less dudes on the table - plus I have plans for my converted Nurgle DP's.  I will end up having a full set of new DP's to use - so look for the old ones to go on sale.  Woohoo!

Now some stuff - again I am sorry for the wait - Spikey Con and work took up some time so I didn't have the chance to bust out an article for my site.  Too much BOLS stuff.  I think I got my idea for my next article talking about how conservative play is not always the best.

Dakka dakka! GREEN ORKS!

Let me hug you... Old Skool Dreadnought

RAR!!! Don't shoot us or will run.

Family portrait time!
New Abaddon for myself.  I went white cuz well - tired of painting black hah.

2 More Broadsides to go.

Conclave of Evil eh?  Woohoo Daemon smash!

Now some art.
Art for a sick fan.  Woohoo!

GIVE ME GENESEED!

Can I borrow a cup of Sugar

Sure you can!

OLD SKOOL!

Friends?

Does this look infected?

Initial Art for the Eldar Player Cards I drew up - plus it is used by Spikeybits ad.  Woohoo - Mind Bullets Kyle!

For Jake at FTW - EVIL SLOTH!

I think he is ordering a pizza.

There is only Theater!

Test 1 for Da Boyz.

Test two for Da Boyz.

And again for those interested in banners - the initial start cost is $25.00 and it can go up from there depending on what you are looking for.  I try to keep banners reasonable to let people have something that just doesn't look like rehashed art etc.  If you have any questions shoot me an email at goatboybols @ gmail.com - I also paint minis and do conversions.  






3 comments:

Terminus Est said...

Amazing artwork as always !!!

<3

Anonymous said...

Hi "Goatboy"
Can I get a set of your 40k Demon stat cards? This would be much appreciated and I'm happy to pay a suitable $ fee via paypal or make a contribution to your favourite charity.

Great Blog, I'm a mahousive fan.

Ray "Hacksaw" Duggins
rayfredjohn@yahoo.co.uk

Unknown said...

Love the artwork!