Thursday, October 20, 2011

Goatboy's On his way to Da Boyz

Woohoo - going to fly out tomorrow! Hooray! Hopefully I can do alright. This week has been crap for paint so I just did a few small things. But it will change out next week. Hopefully.

Beyond that I am also doing some Primarch art for the hell of it. I got Horus done and I have drawn a few others. Look for colors in the coming week as I finish them up.



But anyway - it is tournament time. If you are interested in getting a bag drawn on I will be there with markers as usual. $25.00 a pop gets you something neat on your bag if you are interested. Here is something I did lately for a bag.



Again if you want a logo for your blog - the cost is also $25.00. Heh.

I need to come up with my Feast list - thinking I will do something that is part of the list I am bringing to the Boyz and will tweak that a bit with some neat options that I think will do alright. I might need to paint some new things too. Lord.

Basic beginnings.

Coteaz
Libbie, 3 Powers
Techmarine, Rad Grenades, Psycotroke Grenades
10 GKT, Psybolt, Psycannon X 2, Bro Banner, Swords X 3, Hammer X 2, Halberds X 4
10 GKT, Psybolt, Psycannon X 2, Bro Banner, Swords X 3, Hammer X 2, Halberds X 4
Henchmen - Warrior Acolyte X 3, Meltagun X 3, Razorback, Psybolt
Henchmen - Warrior Acolyte X 3, Plasmagun X 3, Razorback, Psybolt
Henchmen - Death Cult Assassins X 6, Razorback, Assault Cannon, Psybolt
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Psybolt
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Psybolt

Hits at 1999 - that is what I think it will be. In fact - it makes me smile when I look at it. It splits into Evil vs Good half too.

Evil
Coteaz
Techmarine (Plan on rat conversion)
10 Termies
Deathcult

Good
Libbie
10 Termies
2 Inquisitor squads
2 Dreads

Should look sweet on the table top - give me lots of funky options and work out pretty well. And it isn't purifiers so Chandler won't try to copy me haha.

And now that is it - time to go to bed - getting up at 5ish.

4 comments:

Brian said...

I am definitely going to need a logo for my blog Laughter of Thirsting Gods. I can imagine it being really awesome with you drawing some goofy Chaos gods chortling it up. I'll ask you again in late November because I need to save lots of money for lots of product of the new L5R release.

Reid said...

Where are you going to put Coteaz and the Techmarine? They can't ride with the DCA because the Razorback is full- so it's either on foot or in the other Henchmen squads.

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

They are running with a Terminator squad. I need a way to make them Leadership 10 - and Coteaz does that. So most likely Tech marine and Coteaz run with the Evil front Termies, while the Libbie runs with the back termies.

The assassins are a simple - hide and punch unit if my Termies get stuck and they need some help with a crap ton of attacks etc. I can drop the Tech Marine in there if needed too. Plus it gives me another Pyscannon that I sorta need.

Terminus Est said...

I believe Coteaz also makes any squad he joins stubborn as well which can be useful. : )

G