Sunday, September 22, 2013

Goatboy - Locked in my Feast list - will post it later



Don't want to give too much away.  It is Screamer Star but with some friends.  Will see how it works out in the end.  It might not be terribad.  I think there is another idea for wacky stuff - so will talk about that instead.  Woohoo!

Let's get my paint list for the week.

Me
Terribad Plastic dudesmen - Need to get one done duh!  Will see how much hate we get on this one.
Article for Monday - It is a marine one and I am sure I will get some hate on it - counts as heh
6 Daemonettes - Need for my army in case I want to summon them to run to an objective.  I have some somewhere and I think they are built
Whitemetal Games art - got an idea - didn't like the initial drawing - planning on doing it again
Ocelot Art - Done!
Frontline Gaming Art - Done!
Endless Games Art - Hated the initial drawing - working on something else
Character art for Bols Videos - got two to draw up
Update website with new stuff - I did a huge update a few days ago so if you go to fullofmonkey you can see lots of client updated pics.

Jens
16 Kroot - Done!
2 Broadsides plus Drones - in boxes!
1 Riptide - in a Box!

Ender
5 Immortals - Done!
1 Obyron - Done!
1 Trukk - In pieces down stairs

Luis
Lotr - the reckoning begins!

Caleb
2 Test orks - Done!

Zack
More Steel Legion when models get ordered and sent in.

Will
More Daemons to add to the initial order

I am sure I will end up doing other stuff too.  It never ends for the Goatboy.

I have to pack up my army for Feast by this coming weekend.  A buddy is driving to Colorado so I plan on helping with gas and getting my army up there safe and sound.  Probably have a display board too because I am a boss.  But it will most likely be basic cuz - well I don't gots the time to make something cool.

Stupid lists.

Spawn-a-geddon! CSM + Black Legion!

Warlord - HQ: Sorcerer Lord, Bike, Sigil of Corruption, Force Stave, Lvl 3, Spell Familiar, Gift of Mutation, Veteran of the Long War - 185
HQ: Sorcerer Lord, Bike, Sigil of Corruption, Force Stave, Lvl 3, Spell Familiar, Gift of Mutation, Veteran of the Long War - 185
HQ: Sorcerer Lord, Bike, Sigil of Corruption, The Last Memory of Yuranthos, Lvl 3 Caster, Spell Familiar, Veteran of the Long War, Gift of Mutation - 215
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
Heavy: Maulerfiend, Lasher Tendrils
Heavy: Maulerfiend, Lasher Tendrils
Heavy: Maulerfiend, Lasher Tendrils

I call this list - Fist Punch 4000!  It just looks goofy as all hell.  It follows the rule of 3 - it is aggressive and mean and well - loses to stupid flyer spam but who cares - you move up, get involved and utilize Puppet Master to Ef up other flyers.  Stealing Annihilation Barges is awesome!  Now it makes me said I sold my two Mauler fiends.  Blargh!

Ok some models and art and will call it a day.


Test orks for an idea that someone else had.

Woot - more CANNONS!

Kroot - they are sneaky.

ROBOTS!
Nid art for Frontline!



No comments: