Sunday, May 11, 2014

Goatboy's Sunday - Bunk Mini week due to - well real work being busy.



Woohoo - it was an odd week.  I changed up my list for Alamo and went with something more fun.  The new rumors for 7th edition actually excite me.  The cost of buying a new book makes me gassy.  But overall - life seems to be ok.  In a few weeks will find out the babies sex.  It will be cool - probably a girl but I want a boy too hahah.  Oh I go some Airbrush stuff in so look for that in a few weeks as I get some more training while up at Spikey Bits/FTW games.  Woohoo!  More to come about that as it gets closer but so far my ass is there.

Ok - list for Alamo.  A hell of a lot more fun then Circus haha.  I will lose like a boss!  Wife isn't coming down to San Antonio so that means... well I will drink a bit more haha.

Army list

Black Legion/Chaos Daemons

HQ: Chaos Lord, MoK, Juggernaut, Powerfist, Lightning Claw, Sigil of Corruption, Veterans of the Long War, Skull of Ker'gnar, Gift of Mutation
HQ: Sorcerer Lord, Lvl 3, Bike, Sigil of Corruption. Force Stave, Veterans of the Long War, Gift of Mutation, Last Memory, Meltabombs, Chaos Bike
HQ: Herald of Khorne, Juggernaut, Lesser Gift, Greater Gift
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Daemonettes X 20
Troops: Daemonettes X 20
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Flesh hounds of Khorne X 10
Fortification: Vengeance Battery X 2, Quad Lasers

1850 on the nose!  I got my display base built too!  I lost one I brought to Adepticon.  Someone borrowed it and then I didn't get it back.  Not a big deal as I could get another one.


Woohoo - it takes up the whole board.  I upped the green glow, added in some rocks, and actually feel this one works a lot better.  Pretty happy with it.  Now I should just get cards made at some point to hand them out.  Local store might let me add some minis to their case with a card etc.  Maybe drums up some local business?  I am always a fan of that haha.  Speaking of that - paint list.

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Got 2 ideas - will probably try to do b oth
Chaos Knight - Khorne Knight - Almost done today
Possessed Banner Art - want to get it done before I leave for Alamo GT

Luis
5 Assault Terminators - Primed

Chris C
Cauldron of Blood - Primed
10 Witch Elves - not primed

Caleb
Necro Orks - more to come

Don
Old Skool Daemons - need to pull open the box and get started - count them out etc.

Greg
More IG/AG coming in.  Will count them out as I get them started

Draigo Display piece - Draigo is done - need to get the Daemonette conversions done - base is done.  This will hopefully get finished before I leave on Friday.

I am sure there are other things - will see what I can bust out before I head out.  Fun times.

I will write up the Alamo GT with the fun list.  I am excited about 7th rumors and hope they continue to kick some ass.  Will see - hell we got two weeks haha.  I spend almost 80 bucks a month on comics so a 100 dollar book isn't the end of the world for me.  Heck the rumors of Orks in the starter set just have my salivating.  I love me some Orks haha.

Ok models and some art.




Khorne Knight - Gladiator.




A Winter Soldier version of  Cypher.


Maybe forum logo - just was messing with shapes.

Techno Viking! Love me that Vikings show!
Red Skull Ork!  Woohoo!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the guys in the club where super impressed with the angry-nerd-viking banner! I'm placing a huge order on t-shirts and hoodies for the lads now. Tournie season approaches.

So cheers for the quality work and VERY fast delivery!

Ronin Rumbler said...

Wow, the Khornate Knight made me double-take! Amazing way to break up the outline of the neck and really make it look like a walking shrine that can still do Khorne business (add to skull collection).