Sunday, May 4, 2014

Woot - Week!



Blah - this week I didn't get any art finished.  I drew some stuff - but really it was a weak week for artwork.  I got models done - so that is good - but no arts.  Meh!  Still painting was decent enough - got the Khorne Knight halfway built.  So that is good.  Let's go with paint list then some army list ideas.

Me.
Plastic Dudesmen - No work yet
Khorne Knight - Halfway Built
A few emails on art I need to answer plus some model stuff.
I got some logo stuff to do too - but really waiting on all the info for it.  Fun times.
Maybe another logo?
Who knows what else for me.

Luis
Back to Flesh tearers.

Caleb
More Necroorks!
Some art too.

Chris C
Dark Elves!  Doing 10 or so per week if I can.

Don
Old school metal demons - gonna get started this week

Some more random stuff that is coming in to do too.  Woohoo!  More to come!

I am sure it will end up being a lot more interesting as I get more things done.  It just takes a bit to get ramped up.  A buddy let me borrow his Xbox One with TitanFall.  So that will take some time later on this week haha.

I got the idea to paint up this Juggerlord conversion.  I don't know why but I guess I really wanted to play this list below.

Black Legion/Daemons

HQ: Chaos Lord, MoK, Juggernaut, Powerfist, Lightning Claw, Gift of Mutation, Meltabomb, Sigil of Corruption, Skull thingie
HQ: Chaos Lord, MoK, Juggernaut, Powerfist, Lightning Claw, Gift of Mutation, Meltabomb, Sigil of Corruption
HQ: Herald of Khorne, Greater Gift, Lesser Gift, Juggernaut
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Flesh Hounds of Khorne X 10
Fortification: Vengeance Battery X 2, Quad Lascannon X 2

1850 on the nose.  Looks fun - probably won't work but would be a hell of a lot of fun to play right?  Would look cool to goof around with. Should have done this for the Alamo - but too late sent in a list haha.

Ok - models to look at and calling it a night.


This finishes off the troops - top guys are immortals and bottom are warriors.  



Painted this today while watching Hannibal and Parks and Recreation.

Finishes off a small Tau order.  These were fun as the suits are neat to paint.

Missed going to a local, 2000 pt no holds barred event.  Kind of glad I just took the day to work on minis.  It helped knock out a ton of the NecroOrks and just keep ahead of the game.  Yay consistent work!  

I'll try out that list this Thursday for fun.  It just seems ok so why not try it right?  Woohoo - fun games.  I have hopes for 6.5 to fix stuff and let fun armies work again.  A boy can dream right?

2 comments:

Ross said...

Looking great as always mate. Will you be posting pics of the old shool daemon commission as you get them done? I'm a bit of an old school fan myself so it's good to see an updated paint job on older models.

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

Yup they will show up in the queue as soon as I get my grubby mitts working on them. Hopefully pull some out for later this week.