Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goatboy- Sunday - Survived an Apoc game - yay!



So we played a big Apoc game this Saturday. I played a goofy Grey Knights list and we got lucky versus a crap ton of Ork Super Heavies. My Dreadknight killed an ork Warboss thingie, Dreadnought and finally a Stompa with the power of the foot fist way. Woohoo!

So yeah - good times indeed. Beyond that I am up to my normal painting nonsense.

This week - here are the plans

Me
Cryx Boxed seet - I got one guy done need to do the others
1 Inquisitor in Termie armor build out.
10 Chaos Termies to at least get and build etc.
5 more Evil Purifers - Built and primed

Michael N.
Kommando Batch 1 - 7 Metal Dudesmen - DONE!
Snikrot - DONE!
Kommando Batch 2 - 5+ more guys - need to build

Scott M
Get those flyers on bases so I can paint them up.

Brandon S.
Stompa - Finished it this weekend! Woohoo!

Jens
Build some Herald thingies - the design will be awesome.

Artwise
Finish a Plastic Dudesmen much to the internets lament
Do a business card - did the initial design
Do a big flyer - got some ideas
Draw up a few character designs - Did one today - more to come

So a busy week I can only hope I get most of it done. In fact I should build more guys tonight haha.

So I bought my plane ticket for Rochester, NY and Da Boyz tournament. Currently I am thinking of this list. I lose 5 points cuz I need two leaders for the table design.

HQ: GKM, Psychotroke Grenades, Rad Grenades, Psycannon
HQ: Inquisitor Malleius, Psyker, Hammerhand, Psycannon, Terminator Armor, Force Sword
Troops: GKT X 10, Psycannon X 2, Bro Banner, Halberds X 4, Daemon Hammer X 2, Force Swords X 3
Troops: GKT X 10, Psycannon X 2, Bro Banner, Halberds X 4, Daemon Hammer X 2, Force Swords X 3
Troops: GKSS X 10, Psycannon X 2, Psybolt
FA: Inceptors X 10, Psycannon X 2, Psybolt

That is 75 pts on the rubric - no vehicles and full of nonsense.

Other thoughts are the following.

HQ: GKM, Psychotroke Grenades, Rad Grenades, Blind Grenades, MC both weapons
Elites: Purifiers X 10, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer X 1, Halberds X 5, Razorback, Psybolt
Troops: GKSS X 10, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer X 1, Psybolt, Razorback, Psybolt
Troops: GKT X 10, Psycannon X 2, Bro Banner, Halberds X 4, Daemon Hammer X 2, Force Swords X 3, Psybolt
FA: Inceptors X 10, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer X 1, Psybolt
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Psybolt

This hits at 80 pts too. Oh yeah the Rubric is here!

And finally another one that is nutty too.

HQ: GKM, Psychotroke Grenades, Psycannon
Elites: Paladins X 10, Psycannon X 4, Weird Free Weapon Load out
Troops: GKT X 10, Psycannon X 2, Bro Banner, Halberds X 4, Daemon Hammer X 2, Force Swords X 3
Troops: GKSS X 10, Psycannon X 2
FA: Inceptors X 10, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer X 1

Yeah lots of weird options. Not sure - I just know I will probably have to paint up 10 evil Chaos Terminators damnit. Which means I need to get 10 of them - unless I play the middle list.

That one hits at 80 pts too.

So yeah - don't know what to do really. It just means I need to paint stuff. 20 Terminators does sound fun.

Models!






So yeah - lord more things to paint and do. Blargh!!

And finally stuff for sale still.

5 Hive Guard - $15.00 each
2 Boxes of Termagaunts - $17.00 each
1 Bloodletter box - $15.00 each
1 Daemonette box - $15.00 each
3 Sets of 10 DE warriors - $17.00 each
1 Box of Metal incubi - $15.00
1 Eldar Vyper - $17.00

So email me if you are interested.

No comments: