Monday, November 4, 2013

Goatboy's Monday Super Fight!



I didn't play a tournament this weekend.  I hung out with the wife, did some cleaning work, starting fixing the stairs, and well painted a ton of stuff.  Good weekend eh.  Buddy Chris had a wedding on Saturday so all in all I am happy with what I got done this weekend.

Paint/Art List
Me
Plastic Dudesmen - No script yet - heck we have been on a roll lately
Goat Bikers - 2 of them to make a unit
Art for Mike W - Ultramarine dude
Art for GMM - 2 logos
Art for Rob G - Logo/Banner thingie
Art for White Metal - got one drawn, other looked like crap reworking it.
Art for MBG - Character picture - drawn and scanned, started blocking out colors
Art for Others I am sure.

Luis P
10 Flesh Tearers - Done!
2 Meltagun guys - Primed
Scouts next

Michael D
Fateweaver - Done
Keeper of Secrets - Done

John G
9 Plague Drones - First one might be done - sent for approval

Travis
Cryx stuff - gonna get more of a tray done - some Spec Characters etc
8 or so guys based.

Zack
Steel Legion Troop Squad - Done!
Manticore - In Pieces
Vendetta - In Pieces
Mortar Team X 2 - In Pieces

Current Goat list.  Well I have two - not sure what one will be more fun.  One is all death star the other is more random in nature.  I have to prepare for the Las Vegas GT.  Woohoo!

1750 - Marine Death Star - Iron Hands/Space Wolves
HQ: Chapter Master, Artificer Armor, Shield Eternal, Powerfist, Bike
HQ: Chapter Master, Artificer Armor, Storm Shield, Powerfist, Bike
HQ: Wolf Lord, Runic Armor, Storm Shield, Powerfist, Wolf Tail Talisman, Fenris Wolves X 2, Bike, Saga of the Bear
HQ: Rune Priest, Bike, Runic Armor
Troops: Bikes X 8, Grav Gun X 2, Attack Bike, Multi-Melta
Troops: Tactical Squad, Grav Gun, Missile Launcher, Razorback, TWL Assault Cannon
Troops: Scouts X 10, Camo Cloaks, Sniper Rifles X 10
Troops: Grey Hunters X 5, Flamer, Razorback, TWL Assault Cannon
Heavy: Stalker

1748 - it looks bonkers but maybe it has enough.  I am not sure on the TWL Assault  Cannons - but I feel it gives me some outs versus big things.  Plus they can randomly kill flyers.  Meh… it is just ideas.  Put it does give me the punch star I love to play with.  And it is Marines.  And it feels very random at the back end.  Will see if really the Wolf Lord is worth it.  And instead of him I get other things.  Still it is a good starting point and what I will end up bringing on Thursday - Minus the Stalker as I don't have it yet.

Paint and Art
TastyTaste has been on some Frontline Army reports - figured he needed some art.

Wah… yes the Goats are getting worked on.


Steel legion - 2 mortar teams and 2 vehicles are left.
Cryx… look for more this week too. 
More Flesh Tearers!


A quick Daemon  Commission of two HQ's.  Was a super fast day with these two guys, Steel Legion, and another Daemon thing I will end up showing later on this week.

1 comment:

Baconfat said...

Wow, you really knock out alot of incredible looking well painted minis. It's inspirational.