Sunday, July 12, 2015

Man I have been busy



I have been working a lot - so at least you will see a ton of stuff.  Plus I got a ton of commissions to work on.  Will get with the list.

Me.
Finish PDF build of ATC missions - utilizing old art etc.
Finish Art for Knight thingie - drawn need to color it
Finish other Banner art I drew just need to color
Finish Chaos Dark Shroud I just built tonight
Probably paint some chaos guys from AOS that I have coming in.

Gavin
Space Hulk Commission - first 5 done!

David U
D&D figures for wedding thing - need to start this week finish before beginning of August

Carl S
Lost of Marine Bikers

Nick R
More Marine bikers...

James L
Chaos Army

Luis P
Drop Pods

Don S
Cryx stuff to finish up.

Tim V
More Marines

Lots of Marines it seems.  Hopefully that isn't anyone I missed etc.  I think that is it hahaha.  Plus I want to get some more chaos black knight thingie done.  Man I should have done them on Chaos Knights but meh.  Maybe I will do them that way anyway.  My list got turned in for ATC - it is an AM/Knight build that I am boring parts for.  Don't think I will build it afterwards but will see.  Will try to write up the games after it is all done.

Right now I am just trying to think what random counts as army I want to do next.  Really am enamored by the massed Jugger/Thunder Wolf thing again and utilize some of the new AOS Khorne stuff.  It would be SW/Sisters/Inquisition to get something terrible made.  It might work kinda but it will lose bad to other stuff.  Meh.  If not that then work on a jank style DA build that tries to not duplicate anything.  Will see.

Gonna try to keep up weekly with stuff.  I want to get a game in this Thursday so will see.  Might play this dumb thing just cuz it is pulled out and I don't have to think too much.

Librarian Conclave
Librarian, Bike, Lvl 2
Librarian, Bike, Lvl 2
Librarian, Bike, Lvl 2
Librarian, Bike, Lvl 2
Librarian, Bike, Lvl 2

Inq
Random Inq guy, Servo Skulls X 3
Crusaders X 6

The One big unit of Knights
Gallant, ML thingie
Warden
Crusader

It won't work that well but it could be fun to watch them all explode in some kind of glorious battle.  Its how I like to roll dammit.  And the conclave casts at the end of the phase so the one guy who is casting on a 2+ must cast at the beginning etc.  Dumb people reading dumb stuff.  Dumb!  They had two times to write this and it is obvious if they said they wouldn't cast it would be something like - if the other librarians forgo their casting then blah blah blah.   Suck a butt...

Alright art and minis.


Man the Post office wrecked this good when it was shipped.  Put in a big box with padding etc - something kicked or crushed it.  Hopefully they pay the insurance on it.

Didn't make this - buddy did and I wanted to paint one.

Mo' Cryx!!!

Space Hulk not in Blood Angel colors

AOS model is cool - but I don't care about that army - so I put him on a bike.

More Bikes!

Chappie of Chappies

Commander

Paint test

Some Card art for ATC team - did for other team too but I don't want to spoil them yet.







No comments: