Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Woohoo Wednesday


Blargh!! I prepare more lists for Events!!! RARGH!!! And I painted thingies!

The list updated from earlier! RARGH!!!

Me
Test Rhino with light nonsense - Built - need to tweak
1 More Khador heavy jack - Done!!!!
Plastic Dudesmen - Done!
Drawing - Done but guy wants different stuff so I hates him!

Michael N
Ork Trukk - DONE!
Ork Boyz X 10 - DONE!
Ork Trukk - DONE!

Randy M
3 More Infinity - DONE! and shipped and guy got em all and likes them! I win!

Luis P
Mordhim Possessed Box - Done!

Scott M
Need to Based Flyers! - NEED DRILL!!!

So yeah - all in all a good week so far. Woohoo! I will probably do some more stuff later on this week as I try to chill out and rest a bit. Been running a bit too much lately and need my mind and body to chill out. Most likely Kill a bunch Space Marines too haha.

I offered some stuff up for sale. I got some more if people are interested.

Reaver Jet Bikes - 3 of them - they are already clipped off and in a bag but not painted/primed - $20.00 for the lot

Dark Eldar Warriors - 3 batches of 10 - $17.00 each or $95.00 for the whole lot

1 Box of Daemettes - $17.00

1 Box of Bloodletters - $17.00

7 Metal Hive Guard - $15.00 a piece

2 Boxes of Termaguants - $17.00 each

So if you are interested shoot me an email to goatboybols@gmail.com - we can cut a deal.

Lord I keep opening up Army Builder. I am trying to figure out a list for Da Boyz as well as Feast. I am tempted to just scrap a lot and go Space Goats damnit (or Grammar Wolves hah). Currently here is my dumb thought Boyz list.

HQ: GKM, Psycannon, Rad, Psychotroke Grenades
Elites: Paladins X 5, Apocathery, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer X 1, Halberd X 2
Troops: GKT X 10, Psybolt, Bro Banner, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer X 2, Halberd X 3
Troops: GKSS X 10, Psycannon X 2, Psybolt, Daemon Hammer X 1, Rhino
FA: Inceptors X 10, Psycannon X 2, Psybolt, Daemon Hammer X 1
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Psybolt

That hits at 80pts on the nose. It is ballsy and that looks like fun to me. Plus it says FU to Dedicated Transports - which I won't see nearly as much as I would at other events.

Here is a Wolves list I thought about. Or Grammar Wolves - not sure what I would want to play. It hits at 70 points

HQ: Wolf Priest, Bike, Runic Armor, Meltabombs
HQ: Wolf Priest, Saga of the Hunter, Runic Armor, Plasma Pistol
Elites: WG X 10
Wolf Guard 1 - Combi-Melta, Powerfist - X 3
Wolf Guard 2 - Combi-Plasma, Powerfist - X 1
Wolf Guard 3 - Normal - X 3
Wolf Guard 4 - Terminator Armor, CML - X 2
Wolf Guard 5 - Bike, Storm Shield, Powerfist X 1
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, MoW, Power Weapon, Wolf Standard, Meltagun, Rhino
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, MoW, Power Weapon, Wolf Standard, Meltagun, Rhino
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, MoW, Power Weapon, Wolf Standard, Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Rhino
FA: Swiftclaw Bikers X 10, Power Weapon, Meltagun, Attack Bike, Multi-Melta
Heavy: Long Fangs X 6, ML X 5

1850 on the nose - 70 points according to the Rubric. It really feels Goatboy like to me. It is aggressive and that is what I like. Plus 10 Swiftclaw bikers just sound fun.

Of course I got other ideas too - will see if I can come up with something interesting for Feast. But for right now Da Boyz is on my mind hah.

Things I painted the last time we talked.




1 comment:

Terminus Est said...

Dude !! That GK list is hard as nails !! I wanna see you win Da Boyz GT !!

YOU CAN DO IT !!

: )

G