Thursday, October 6, 2011

Woohoo - Thursday - or is it Friday



Just writing this up as I catch up with some TV with the good wife. Hooray for DVR's! Lord I got two more weeks on my work schedule before I finally settle into a normal life a bit. It does mean less painting but hopefully I can get time after work to throw in a good solid 3 hours a day into it. That is my hope anyway haha.

I finished up some stuff and got some models cleaned up. Woohoo - hoping to get my termies done for my Da Boyz list. In fact - here is the list I turned in.

HQ: Librarian, Shrouding, Sanctuary
HQ: Malleus Inquisitor, Psycannon, Terminator Armor
Troops: GKT X 10, Bro Banner, Daemon Hammer X 2, Sword X 3, Halberds X 4
Troops: GKT X 10, Bro Banner, Daemon Hammer X 2, Sword X 3, Halberds X 4
Troops: GKSS X 10, Psycannon X 2
FA: Inceptors X 10, Psycannon X 2
Heavy: Dreadknight, Heavy Incinerator

1850 pts - sits at 75pts on the Rubric from what I can look at. Will see. I need to paint 5 more termies and my super Monkey Dreadknight is coming with me! Eat my righteous flame!

I had written another SW list too that I almost went with. It would have been the Word Bearers army as I think it looks better then the Goats - but I decided not to throw down with it. But here is the list for that.

HQ: Wolf Priest, Bike, Runic Armor
HQ: Wolf Guard Battle Leader, Saga of the Hunter, Storm Shield, Powerfist
Elite: Wolf Guard X 10
Wolf Guard 1 - No upgrades = 4
Wolf Guard 2 - Combi-Melta, Powerfist = 2
Wolf Guard 3 - Powerfist, Storm Shield, Bike = 1
Wolf Gurad 4 - Combi-Plasma, Powerfist = 1
Wolf Gurad 5 - Terminator Armor, CML = 2
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, Meltagun, Power Weapon, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, Rhino
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, Meltagun, Power Weapon, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, Rhino
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Power Weapon, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, Rhino
FA: Swiftclaw Bikers X 10, Meltagun, Powerweapon, Attack Bike, Multi-Melta
Heavy: Long Fang X 6, Missile Launcher X 5

Pts = 70 on the rubric. I has enough Missiles to hurt stuff as well as enough other random cool options to hit all points on the chart. If I didn't have to paint up a ton of more Biker/Warhorses I would think about doing it. Hell I might look at it for Feast as it is 2000 pts which means I can jump into some other options in the set up. Plus 10 Horse guys sounds awesome on the field as they zoom up the table top.

So what things have you guys been watching TV wise? I've been on a Fringe kick and really can't wait to watch the second episode. I like Dexter too (hooray working for the cable company and getting freeish TV). Boardwalk Empire is always cool and then all the funny stuff. South Park was good too. Lots and lots of good stuff. Haha - damned TV.

Some models to look at too!







This weekend - finish 5 Termies - Build out some Deff Koptas - already finished 5 today. And well maybe look at some other stuff too. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Reid said...

I like the guy on the serpent- that's pretty boss.

TJ Atwell said...

I like the guys riding the snakes. What are they supposed to represent 40k wise?

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

They are Heralds of Tzeentch. Client thought of the idea and I just built them up haha.