Monday, December 5, 2011

Goatboy's - Monday start!


Woohoo - first paint list. It is raining so this might just be a build list. Will see. I had some things primed which I will show down below.

Me -
Plastic Dudesmen - initial idea not coming across
New Logo design - started doing the pieces
BOLScon basic shirts - DONE!
Poster for client - Art part done - poster part not done.
Evil Dreadknight - DONE!

Randy M
Build 10 Infinity Guys - Got them set aside

Luis P
11 Necromunda Guys - Done!
10 + Necromunda/Mordhiem Guys - Need to pull them out

Jens K
7 Wyches - Primed
1 Raider - DONE!
7 Wyches - Need to base and prime - then all wyches done!

Scott M
Start Ork Flyer - It keeps getting put aside as other things pop up - but I want to start one damnit!

So an interesting week. I get to play Santa at the wife's work place this next weekend. It should be fun and the continue jokes of my fattitude will continue. Jerks! Hopefully I will get some time to play some games later on that Sunday with some random Grey Knight nonsense I want to play. I am grabbing some real Space Wolf stuff so I might make a real Wolves army. Who knows. Or I just add to my pile of stuff.

Grey Knight list I want to play - No dreadnoughts!

HQ: Coteaz
HQ: Xenos Inq, Rad Grenades, Psychotroke Grenades
Elites: Purifers X 10, Incinerators X 4, Daemon Hammer X 1, Halberds X 5
Troops: Henchmen, Warrior Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Psybolt
Troops: Henchmen, Warrior Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Psybolt
Troops: Henchmen, Warrior Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Psybolt
Troops: Henchmen, Death Assassins X 3, Crusader X 2, Razorback, TWL Assault Cannon, Psybolt
Troops: Henchmen, Death Assassins X 3, Crusader X 2, Razorback, TWL Assault Cannon, Psybolt
Troops: Henchmen, Death Assassins X 3, Crusader X 2, Razorback, TWL Assault Cannon, Psybolt
FA: Storm Raven, Extra Armor
Heav: Dreadknight, Heavy Incinerator, Teleporter
Heav: Dreadknight, Heavy Incinerator, Teleporter
Heav: Dreadknight, Heavy Incinerator, Teleporter

Hits right at 1999 pts. The troops are worthless but it is one of those - push in one direction list. The question is do 3 Jumping asshole Knights work out better then just 2? If I drop to two this list fits at 1850 - for Adepticon. It is a thought - and I can make my crazy Dreadknight idea. It is nutty hahahah.

Alright enough of that - we really need a new edition so I have to make up other nonsense. Models!

Evil Dreadknight - he keeps getting more and more warped via jumping through the warp. WARP!!!





Alright more later on this week.

1 comment:

Terminus Est said...

1850 is not a good point level for a championship in my opinion. You want to be able to bring along the kitchen sink. I think the GK list would need three NDK to be competitive against the other nasty stuff. They either do really good or die quickly. Interestly enough I have found NDK work best versus MEQ lists. They are so expensive with a teleporter.

G