Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Before Xmas weekend!


 Initial drawing for a Spikey Bits ad to come in a few days.

I have taken a bit of a break from painting.  I have some things ready to go and I am just taking my time a bit.  It is always nice to wind down and see about getting some games in to figure out where I need to go.

Doug from
Fancy new terminators in the NMM style gold and regular metal and weathering.
Luis's terminator Chaplain - fun times with some NMM Gold on the Mace thingie - big hunk of metal model too.

1 comment:

a Sent One said...

Goatboy, been reading your blog for last several weeks. Have to admit that you commission paint jobs are looking much sharper. Each one keeps getting better. Great job!

Only have about 35 posts til I'm caught up. I have no doubt that they will continue to be impressive.

Thanks.