Monday, April 1, 2013

Been feeling under the weather

Allergies and what not - just dragging my happy ass down.  Still I paint!  I have changed my work schedule for a bit.  It means I have a paint/work day again and so you will see some initial big updates as I burn through some models.  Woohoo!

Let's do a paint list real quick.

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Done!
5 Seekers/Heartseekers - Done!
5 Seekers - In a box

Luis
Ultramarine order - 5 tactical guys - Done!
Rhino - Done!
5 Command Squad - Done!
5 more Tactical - not done!
5 more scouts - not done!
Some dark Angel guys - some bikers me thinks

Chris C
4 more Random Cryx guys - Done!
4 more - not done!
Maybe more!

BOLS
Maybe Dreamforge Robot - depending on if I have time to build it

I will be doing more as usual - as I have more time to throw into painting.  Beyond that I need to get our Adepitcon Team army built and just play my regular Adepticon army more.  I got it done - I just need to play it.  I will be throwing down with it on Thursday as I am off all day.

List to test

HQ: Bloodthirster, Exalted Gift, Greater Gift
HQ: Keeper of Secrets, Lvl 3, Greater Gift X 2
HQ: CSM DP, Wings, Armor, MoN, Black Mace
Troops: Pink Horrors X 10
Troops: Pink Horrors X 10
Troops: Plague Bearers X 10
Troops: Plague Bearers X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoS, Wings, Armor, Greater Gift X 2
Heavy: Soul Grinder, MoN, Phlem
Heavy: Soul Grinder, MoN, Phlem

This is what I will have Thursday to see what I like and what sticks.  Will see if the army survives the game hahaha.  The Thirster will do better with the Exalted and give me a chance at some nutty rolls if I get the make more demons power.

I want to talk about some AA options on Bols next Monday.  Some rules thoughts that maybe will make flyers less of a pain.  I guess people don't see 4+ in a lot of games or look at how BAO was with Imperial AA options ruining some flyers plans.  I think that would do a lot of it and personally it looks like Tau might kick some flyer crap in the dingus with the Broadsides being immune to most Flyer weaponry.  I won't play Tau but it is something to think about.

Finally some models and I will call my night done.  I took some pics, did a comic, and tried not to feel to crappy.



We got glowing feets!
Hey who farted? OH yeah we all did!
Check out my cool poster!  It is velvet!
He has choices!
Marines - Mount up!
The first half of the Tactical squad
Rhino/Razorback - the back end was glued so thus the storm bolter placement there

Herald of Slaanesh Test - Centaur of Doom!
Half of my Seekers are Male - the other are the lady thingies



No comments: